The AESTHETIC / GENGIWAX watercolor is indicated for use by dentists and dental technicians in the sculpture of teeth models in order to facilitate the diagnosis indicated for each patient, be it in size, shape and texture.
The colors of the wax are intended to provide a characterization and texture similar to that of the natural tooth and gum.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Physical state: Solid
- Color: specified in the internal product identification code
- Flavor: Aromatic, characteristic reminiscent of honey
- pH: between 6 and 7
- Melting point: between 70 and 80ºC
- Freezing point: Not available
- Flash point: Not available
- Flammability: Lower / upper limit of flammability or explosivity: Not applicable
- Density: 0.950 to 0.960
- Solubility: Insoluble in water and organic solvents the solubility is temperature dependent
- Viscosity: Not available