GENGIWAX Wax is indicated for use by dentists and dental technicians in sculpting gingival models in order to facilitate the diagnosis indicated for each patient, be it in size, shape and texture.
The colors of GENGIWAX wax are intended to provide a characterization and texture similar to natural gingiva.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Physical state: Solid
- Color: specified in the internal product identification code
- Flavor: Aromatic, characteristic reminiscent of honey
- pH: between 6 and 7
- Melting point: between 70 and 80ºC
- Freezing point: Not available
- Flash point: Not available
- Flammability: Lower / upper limit of flammability or explosivity: Not applicable
- Density: 0.950 to 0.960
- Solubility: Insoluble in water and organic solvents the solubility is temperature dependent
- Viscosity: Not available